Monday, March 24, 2014

Technical Difficulties

The posts which should have been here aren't. Evidently, they have disappeared into cyberspace never to be seen again. What happened: When I finished the last post that published, I pre-wrote several other posts and scheduled them to launch automatically on the appropriate days. I had several posts about Mexico written, as well as two Etsy Feature Fridays. I wrote them, saved them and scheduled them, then let my blog sit. Somewhere during that process nothing actually saved, it seems. So, none of these posts ended up getting published and they are not in existence within my list of blog posts. Thanks Blogger. These posts will still be re-written and posted for you. Please note however that each post does take some time to write and put together, so it will take a bit longer to post all of these for you than I wanted. Lesson learned - save a local copy of everything.