Monday, February 3, 2014

Oh, how time flies...

I am happy to say that my absence from the blog has not been due to lack of 'doing' however quiet it seems... it has been a result of the surplus of activities and events! So that I don't overwhelm you I won't go into any of these in detail in this post, but instead will give you a sneak peak of what is upcoming. Also, once each of these posts has been published you will also be able to click on the link above each item to view the related post (until then they will just be text).

Ready, here we go!

Country-style Cross Stitch

Freezer Meals, Round 2!

Gilles' new wheels

Roughrider Lace Shawl

Etsy Shop!




Indoor Rock Climbing

Dishcloth City

Weight loss (non)progress
Mexico (in 3 weeks)

Thank you for your patience and I look forward to sharing all of these adventures with you!