Thursday, January 10, 2013

Today's Goals: Thursday January 10th, 2013

Call me crazy, but I was looking at the Biggest Loser's Pinterest page, and saw the pin from Dolvett "Give yourself a goal every day, and just get better". I found that completely inspiring. Thinking about this, I decided that this is something that I really want to do. I was thinking about the best way to do this - should I get a new notebook just for this? Should I just write it in my phone? Then I realized that this really is the best place for it. So here it is, my first goal of the day. There won't be a lot of exercise goals this month simply because we are in the middle of moving, but there are lots of other things that I need to accomplish....

Today's Goals: Thursday January 10th, 2013

- Finish packing the basement closet items
- Pack/prepare at least half of the items in the garage
- Finish all of today's errands
- Cross at least two items off of my to-do list at work