Friday, January 18, 2013

Today's Goals: January 17 - 18th, 2012

My goals from the 16th included:

Y - Cross at least two items off my list of things to do at work
X - Pack any odds and ends left in the house
Y - Move two televisions to new house
X - Move corded telephone to new house
X - Be in bed before 10

NOT the most successful day. This dug into the next day too. (Goals unlisted previously).

Y - Cross at least two items off my list of things to do at work
X - Pack any odds and ends left in the house (This one is a partial. I got 2.5 rubbermaid bins full and got most everything, but there is still a bit left here and there)
Y - Work from home for 2hrs
X - Vacuum the carpets
X - Be in bed by 10

Wow.

Despite not getting most of my goals accomplished, I am ridiculously tired today. While I didn't get as much sleep as I would like, I am getting more than I normally would. I'm finally cluing in to that my intense tiredness is likely as much from my diet and exercise as from the amount of stuff we have to get done itself. Since we got back we haven't been eating as well as I would like (and horribly in this last week thanks to having no dishes). I also haven't been going to the gym, in favour of getting stuff done around the house.

I look forward to seeing how that changes next week. While I still won't be going to the gym I will be able to improve my diet, and cleaning out the rental house will be physical activity, if not necessarily cardio.

Here are my goals for today:

- Cross at least two items off my list of things to do at work
- Vacuum the carpets
- Get phone, internet and TV hooked up at the new house
- Get salad for helpers for Saturday
- Stop at bank
- Look beautiful for my brother's grad banquet
- Get to bed by midnight :)