Y - Cross at least two items off my list at work
Y - Eat supper at home (rental house)
Y - Pack and move all food to the new house
Y - Get at least seven hours of sleep (barely)
Bonus - Stop by pet store and buy new tags for cats (with new address), decorations for fish tank, and dental toys for cats!
It was a long, tiring day but I'm very proud and happy with the result.
So, what's left to do today?
Here are my goals:
- Cross at least two items of my list of things to do at work
- Pack all extra jackets and footwear
- Move clothing from laundry room into dressers
- Get beds ready for parents
- Pack all non-dresser, non-necessary for this week items in bedroom
- Complete budget spreadsheet for shared and personal accounts
- Be in bed by 9pm
It's a long list, but most of the items shouldn't take too long to do. Wish me luck!