Monday, November 19, 2012

A delay, of sorts.

The last post that I set up was about how I'm going to go out of my comfort zone and add some more healthy living and fitness to my life by going to group classes at different gyms around the city every Tuesday.

I haven't changed my mind.

That said, I decided that I'm going to host a dinner party this Tuesday instead. 

See, I need to reduce the amount of stuff we have in our freezer by 2/3 by the end of next month, as we have to downsize when we move. So by having a bunch of friends over for supper I can legitimately cook two chickens at once and not have a bazillian pounds of leftovers (slight exaggeration, maybe.) So, instead of going to a group class on Tuesday I am cooking a big chicken, mashed potatoes, carrots, salad and stuffing meal for my friends. No, I'm not eating it myself - I have five more pounds to go before I can go off my meal plan (more on that in the next post). 

But that brings me back to the promise I made. One class per week. That's not so bad, right?

I will go on Thursday instead. This Thursday I will attend.... Beginner Fitness Yoga. Yikes! This is WAY out of my comfort zone. But that's what I wanted... right?